End User Engage
Slipstream offers an industry-leading suite of whiteglove services tailored to the needs of life science organizations. End User Engage exceeds industry standards with dedicated teams providing 24/7/365 whiteglove, near-shore service.
- 95% CSAT rating
- 80% first call resolution of over
- 60 second average answer speed
- 90% hardware turnaround
Level 1 Service Desk
First contact support
Ticket resolution and logging
Supplies known answers to known questions and issues
Leverages known processes and procedures
Image development and configuration
Designed to help office based members get up and running in the shortest possible time when they have a PC problem which cannot be solved remotely
Focused on resolving problems encountered with the operating system, hardware and core office applications
Deskside support encompasses close inte-gration with Service Desk and Client or 3rd party Level 2 and Level 3 teams
Across all service touchpoints, End User Engage provides value add services
Gain a single point of contact with a dedicated Slipstream Delivery Manager.
ServiceNow available to you and your team.
Support your users and teams with a designated EUS team.
Get Veeva L1 support with End User Engage.
Get daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly statuses for every team or selected user.
Deliver consistent, AI-powered experiences across client portals and mobile apps by consolidating delivery through a single platform.
Enable end users to communicate, ask questions and resolve items by text.
Endpoint Managed Security
COVID-19 has caused an unprecedented level of social and economic upheaval. Organizations face profound challenges as they seek to support corporate directives for employees to work from home. This rapid, global migration from the office poses considerable challenges for organizations as they strive to maintain security across their newly remote workforce.
Suggested Security Products
CrowdStrike Falcon at $13.00 user/month
- Falcon Prevent AV
- Falcon Insight
- Falcon Overwatch: Threat Hunting
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Threat Graph Standard
Slipstream Endpoint Managed Security (included)
- Expert incident responders, malware researchers
- Proactive monitoring of adversary activity
- Real-time reporting on threat activity
- Administrative support of: Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and Encryption software
- Monitoring access of: SSO, IDS, AD
- Laptop patch management
- Forensic support in case of breach or exposure to endpoints
- Performance Metrics
- Management Metrics
- Dashboards & Trending Analysis
- Compliance & Security Dashboards
Depot and Hardware Service Center
From our headquarters in Blue Bell Pennsylvania, we manage, service and support our clients with depot and hardware support.
- 7,500 square foot facility
- Configured specifically for Hardware and End User Services
- Secure and controlled environment
- Separate badge access to storage & build space
- Staffed & monitored 24x7
Suggested Security Products
Laptop and device repair and replacement
Pre-configure laptops and devices for campus replenishment
Hardware return from campus sites: damaged devices and separated resources
Physical stock, asset tracking, including quarterly physical inventory
Legal Hold and documentation
Asset recycling, retirement and certificate of disposal
Inventory reporting and replenishment
Deskside support provides a resolution path for hard-ware and software issues triaged by Slipstream’s Level 1 Service agents.
- Work in concert with Service Desk agents and 3rd party hardware and software support teams
- Teams have deep experience with re-badging existing on-site deskside technicians